Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day 37 - Hvar/Split/Zagreb

We were all feeling a little loopy the next morning (at least I know I was) and slept late. Once we were all awake we sat around a bit drinking coffee and chatting. Marty and I had no real plan so we tried to figure out where to go next. He had to be in Poland to meet his mum in a few days and I was planning on going to Budapest, Hungary, next so we decided to head that way together. Marty would catch a train from Budapest to Poland and I would stay there for a few days. It was a sad goodbye with the girls. We had had so much fun together but it was time to part ways. Marty and I took the ferry back to Split and hopped on the train. We had to switch trains in Zagreb and we slept most of the way to Budapest. This is the crew one last time before we said goodbye.

No comments: