Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 24 - Ios

The nights and mornings keep getting later and later...

I slept til 12:30 and guess where I went? Wrong. I went to the beach this time. Most of my friends had left so I spent the day alone with my ipod. That evening I met the guys in the camp next to mine and the 4 of us went out for dinner and drinks. This time I think I made it to every bar or club on the island and partied until 6 am. Ouch... I crashed for about a minute but then had to get right up and check out so I wouldnt miss my next ferry off the crazy island...

A note to family members and concerned friends: It's no secret that I enjoy the occasional adult beverage, but I assure you that I dont live like this. I was on holidays and remained responsible throughout. No interventions necessary. I calm down, read on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank heavens,....I was beginning to wonder??? it's my job ya know....