Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 43 - Vienna/Prague

Woke up early to go straight to the train station for Prague. Once there, I made my way to the hostel through the many bisecting trains, trams, and buses. It was quite complicated but I managed not to get lost.

Once in my room I met a pair of traveling cousins named Luke and Meg from Canada. We went off to look for dinner and on the way picked up two more American girls, though I don't remember their names. After dinner we went to a local bar that Luke had heard of that was supposed to be off the tourist map, where the locals would go. It turned out to be a very interesting place, maybe even a little creepy but I enjoyed it very much. Everything to look at was mechanical and moving. We listened to some music from an all girl Czech rock band with a VERY pregnant lead singer. The rocked.

Walked home to bed.

No comments: